Saturday, May 5, 2007

Trifold anniversary card!

So I've been seeing these really fun trifold cards that were designed by Cambria, and it is yet another one of those things in my "to make pile", (by the way it's a rather large pile). But then yesterday I went to see what Cambria was up to, I was totally wowed by her beautiful trifold card and in turn inspired to make one. Her's uses the new Paper Palette paper and I'm so jealous. (Mine is coming this week!) This was for my parents 45th wedding anniversary. I'd show you the inside, but my little brain wasn't smart enough to take the picture BEFORE I wrote the sappy sentiment on the inside and I didn't feel like sharing that with the world!
Beate made a great tutorial for this card over on Splitcoast if you want to make one too.

0 comments: