Tuesday, May 1, 2007

My new baby!!!!!!!!!!!

Look what I got!!!! This is the newest edition to our little household. He is a nine week old Shih tzu puppy. Is he not the cutest thing ever? We have a nine year old terrier/Bichon/mutt mix named Quincy that isn't quite sure what the heck has happened to his happy one dog home, but he is doing very well.
So we had no intention of getting another dog, but it was our little town's city wide garage sale this weekend and I happened to stop at this garage sale that had these puppies. Well 5 return stops to the garage sale and he was coming home with us.
My husband is not thrilled, but tolerating like a trooper. The fact that we have been married 10 years and I've only adopted 2 dogs and one hampster is really showing a great deal of restraint on my part. I am totally an animal lover and would bring home just about anything if it were only up to me. He does have a name but I will share that with you tomorrow.
Leave me comment, what would you name this guy???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet baby!!
JMS

Anonymous said...

YOU DID IT!!!!!! We looked at them on Saturday morning. I've only ever had female dogs. They were just adorable though. Hard to turn away from.
That's okay, I can play with him when I come to your house. Pat

grandmascraps said...

Soooo Cute!!!