Monday, May 21, 2007

Little Lady in Amethyst

I couldn't wait to play with my Little Lady set from Paper Trey. It is so fun to work with!!!!!!!!!! I stamped the wing piece in Versamark on the amethyst Palette O Prints paper and then sprinkled it with iridescent ice and heat set in. After that I cut in out and then in half. I only adhered the very top of the wings and kind of pulled them up to give it depth.
I varied the little ladybug trail with the two small dots.
I love how Almost Amethyst pairs with Vintage Violet, it will be so sad when it is gone!!!
Here's the Recipe:
Paper: Almost Amethyst, Vintage Violet
Ink: Almost Amethyst, Vintage Violet
Accessories: Iridescent Ice embossing powder
Sets: Little Lady from Paper Trey

2 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

This is such a pretty card. I love the simple elegance of it.