Thursday, May 3, 2007

This is one of those projects that I've had sitting on my work table under the "I've got to make one of these" sections. I can't take any credit for the the layout at all, the inspiration came from Amy Celona's website. If you go to her site, click on the project gallery to see all her stuff. She has great instructions for them that you can download.
She had some really amazing projects there. Her original was a little photo holder. I saw it more of a pull out card idea. And I am all about simple, so I used the Friends and Flowers Simply Scrappin' kit. There isn't a single stamped thing on here. Sometimes I just love that!

Here is what the little pull out inside looks like. I think I'll make it a card about "Why you are my friend" and write on each of the little cards. I didn't have any of the mini envelopes like she used, but I had some left over pocket cards from the last mini catalog.

0 comments: