Friday, May 25, 2007

Cool Little Lady

Are you sick of Little Lady yet???? I promise to stop using her after today, at least for a day or two!!!! Today she is wearing a lovely shade of Cool Caribbean accented with Chocolate Chip-a totally hot look for the summer. Okay enough fashion blah blah.
This is a pocket card. I wanted it to look like she was pulling the paper back, did I accomplish that?????????????? Her wings were stamped in Versamark on vellum, then embossed with iridescent ice. Be careful if you do this as you can scorch the vellum. The little bugs wings are the same. Then I curled them just a little bit. Busy, busy day here, but wanted to get a card up. Thanks to everyone who had left sweet comments in the last day, I've really needed the lift!!!!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

she's beautiful!!!! I have to try the velum wing thing....I'm having trouble getting much done with this beauty, but I'll keep trying!

Amy

Allison Rankin said...

This looks lovely...nice job!

Sara said...

Congratulations on your card!!! You're featured on Nichole Heady's Blog!!! Such a beautiful card too!! You're a star now!