Thursday, May 24, 2007

Doodle This Card Sketch


So, it's Thursday, and I'm finally getting around to doing Amy Westerman's Sunday card sketch. It's another one of my goals, to do her Sunday Sketch each week. I just recently got the Doodle This set and told myself to figure out a way to use it with this challenge. The other thing we had to do was some paper piecing with it. Boy was it fun to cut out those petals-NOT! I am happy with the end result however.
Here's the recipe:
Paper: Black, Whisper White, Palette o Prints rose and saffron
Ink: black, markers of Rose Red and Certainly Celery
Accessories: Black gingham ribbon
Sets: Doodle This, thanks from Little Lady from Paper Trey

2 comments:

Amy said...

Kathy, you are too hard on yourself (like me!). You're work is beautiful! I put you on my google reader, so I'll be able to see what you are making everyday! LOVE the ladybug bag! I'm having such a hard time with Little Lady, and I can't figure out why.....

Amy

p.s. I don't know why you are having trouble posting to my blog...I've never heard that before. I'll maybe put a shout out to my readers to see if they might know why, ok?

Maria said...

Such a pretty card. I love the color combo and the orientation of the images. Great job!