Sunday, May 20, 2007

Beate's Butterfly Challenge Card

Well, Beate handed out another challenge early this week and I of course had to play along. The best part was I go to use my new Butterfly Kisses set from Paper Trey (the website is on the right of the page). I know I said this before when I got my Bella's, but I've been dedicated to Stampin' Up since I became a demonstrator that I never really looked at other stamps because they wouldn't help my business. What I have found since I started the blog is that I'm stamping for ME again and not always looking at it like a business. Which brings me to this card. I love my new stamps from Paper Trey. I'll be playing with them more. You have to check the website out!!! They make such cute stamps, and I am really liking the acrylic blocks and clear stamps-as much as I hate to admit that! If you want to know how the frayed ribbon is done, visit Kim Wilson's tutorial about it.

Here's the Recipe:
Paper: Kraft, Very Vanilla, Ruby Red
Ink: Brocade Blue, Ruby Red
Accessories: Blue Ribbon, Scallop scissors from Fiskars
Sets: Butterfly Kisses from Paper Trey