Friday, May 18, 2007

The ants go marching one by one...

Last night's stamp camp was a lot of FUN!!!! Today's card is another sample from stamp camp. Each demonstator (6 of us) shared a different way to use the round tab punch.My demo was an apple core. I decided to use the little ant from Bugs and Kisses to make them look like they where stealing picnic items. In making the apple core, I accidently stumbled on making an orange slice too. I hope to get a little tutorial done with some tab punch ideas over the weekend. I'm off to the real job today-bringing life into the world!!!!
Here's the recipe:
Paper: Bashful blue, Palette o Prints striped celery paper
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Round tab punch, 3/4 inch circle punch, large oval, red gingham ribbon
Sets: Bugs and Kisses, words from Pocket Fun

3 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

What an Awesome idea for the punch!

Anonymous said...

toooo cute!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.