Friday, November 7, 2008

Unnaturally natural

Well almost immediately after pitching my little fit (see previous post), I decided to try one more time--and it's like the computer Gods heard me. So let's all just pretend like I didn't act like one of my kids when they can't find something. Like I actually continued to act like an adult and not vent my frustrations out here in Bloggerville.

And while we are at it, let's pretend that there isn't snow outside this morning, and that I'm 3 inches taller and have Jennifer Garner's body from Alias, and that I have a live in chef and Pilate's instructor. I mean, if we are going to pretend, let's do it up good!

Wow, ticked off and delusional--a lethal combination!!!

Now on to our regularly scheduled post:

I've been spending a lot of time out at my friend Tammy's farm. Riding horses, feeding horses, attending to dogs, cats, and chickens while Tammy takes a much needed respite.

The farm provides lots of photographic opportunities. Some scenic, some sweet, some funny, and some just downright disturbing.

We are going to start with downright disturbing.

**PLEASE NOTE**
You are officially being warning about the following photographs, and the unnatural act you are about to witness.
I merely photographed what I had to witness.

See out on the farm, love knows no bounds. You can't stop certain feeling or urges. Nature, well sometimes it's just unnatural.













Yes, what you think is about to happen, is going to happen.

"Come here my pet. I cannot resist your beauty. I most have you....right here...right now. I don't care who sees us."







"Of course I love you. You are the only one for me."







"Later. I left a $20 by your water dish."


**I'm sorry you had you witness this, but I'm more sorry that I had to watch it happen in real life."**

1 comments:

Kathynruss said...

You so funny! I have to gripe about one thing. This red background with black lettering is hard to read! It's okay for the first second or two, then, bam! Red! Please do something lighter for your BG. Purty puh-leeeeze.