Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Do you remember...

when I started this blog because I was a stamper? Do you?
Have you been with me that long?

Sweet!

Because I've kind of forgotten. I got sidetracked with you know, like...real life.

And that whole blogging stampers world got pretty competitive. And I got a little overwhelmed.

But I've been tinkering here and there and thought I'd share with you what I made out of this:


Ta-da:


Yep, 24 Christmas cards out of a Simply Scrappin' Kit. Not a single bit of stamping involved on one of them.
I'm hosting a class next week so my customers can make a set too!

Sorry such a short post. Quick day!!!
Take care!

4 comments:

Kathynruss said...

Wow! I'm impressed! 24 and no stamping! Might have to try that myself.

Corie said...

WOW -- such beautiful cards!!

Jules said...

Woah girl! Look at you go!!!
Nice cards!!!

I have been with you for over a year now...although I have a new blog, I accidentally deleted Pixie Shire!!! Can you believe it!?!
Now I am at: www.pixietoo.blogspot.com.
Take care!

btw your new background looks fab!!!

StampingBetty said...

very nice! i love it!